Monday, October 17, 2005

F*ck You And the Horse You Rode In On

I find you very sad
The sheer thought of how much you hate me
makes you mad
This thing you've got going on
This "I can't stand you" fanclub
Go ahead,
sing your song
You had your chance
You messed it up
Now you're alone
So on your days at home
You tell yourself
I did you wrong
Why?
Because he chose me?
Cuz everything I am
is what you wish you could be?
Your jealousy
sometimes amuses me
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head
You wish you were in my bed
But you're not
and that's in your head
If you wanted it
you could have had it
Yet it's too late
so it shouldn't matter
I just feel it's petty now
You gave the milk
he never bought the cow
Do you think you're worth it?
You're used parts
damaged goods
Now he's in my neck of the woods
Go right ahead
Cut your eyes
Lick your lips
and shake your thighs
It's nothing he hasn't
already seen
And yet despite it
He still wants me

So kiss the ring

Copyright © 2005 Jacki Simmons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing