Friday, June 30, 2006

HEY!!!

It's fitt'na be da weekend so I had to make sure I got you guys a weekend update. My life as follows:
Friday afternoon: Deposit check, sleep before work.
Friday night: Got to work. BS around for a couple of hours since I already got my check for this
week.
Saturday morning: Go to rescheduled hair appointment; basketball game; shopping for a fitted.
Saturday night: Hasn't been negotiated yet.
Sunday morning: Wake my ass up and travel ten miles out of my way at nine o' f*cking clock in the morning for a mandatory meeting that includes receiving associates. (aka ME)
Sunday afternoon: Business meeting with Lacey at three pm.
Sunday evening: Gettin jiggy to go chill with my homegirl because her and her long time "friend" have finally made it official.

So as you see, I'm going to be quite busy so if it's not super important, please don't call, text, email, or otherwise bother me until Monday morning. Happy early Independence Day. Am I going to see the fireworks? Yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing