Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary


It has officially been the one year anniversary of Real Talk.
We've come quite a long way, breakups and makeups, anger and happiness, joy and pain... It's crazy how much has gone down since July 4th 2005. (Oh yeah, and Happy Independence Day) My very first post was two hours fresh out of the swimming pool at my in-laws place. Now I'm in a whole nother world and sheesh, things have changed.
(But I have to dip out of here really quick cuz I need to sleep before work so I will lengthen this post a lil later.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing