Monday, February 12, 2007

Throwback

I've been gettin in my dose of throwbacks lately. Today I been sitting here with my mama listening to Queen Latifah, Klymaxx (damn them was some bad years), Jodeci, you know. Saturday night found me and my man in his auntie's crib, blowin it down and reminscing over old songs, old times, and old liquors. Well, they did the talking and I did the listening because they had me laughing so damn hard. Friday I got home and blasted TLC until four in the morning. It got me to thinking about how much different things were when we were younger. (Back in them days when you got babysat by the chick from upstairs who used to braid the shit outta your hair and she also gave you your first puff of weed? Those days.) Just takin that walk down memory lane can be rather refreshing. *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing