Friday, August 25, 2006

On The Come Up

I have missed ya'll so so so much it's not even funny. I know I've been neglectin my online family and quite a few of ya'll have called me on it. So here's to you AnnaMaria, Pinta, Eldred, Mikey, Lil Joe, Big Joe, NaNa, Tamika, and Dovan. Thanks for keeping my ass in check. Before I get started on the updates I just wanted to go through the news right quick and pull up some headlines that caught my eye.

In The News
  • Boulder, Colo. - John Mark Karr's brother insisted Friday that Karr did not kill JonBenet Ramsey. "Absolutely not. Emphatically. Without a doubt," Nate Karr said in a television interview.
    Karr told ABC's "Good Morning America" he was certain his brother spent Christmas 1996, when JonBenet was slain, with his family.
    "Well I can say almost without question that from the time that John had children he has never missed a Christmas with his family, and that's any Christmas," said Karr, who appeared on the show with his father, Wexford Karr. (Source: Associatd Press)

Well now. Neither am I a lawyer, nor a forensice detective, in fact I'm not even interested in this case. But when you look like this I must say it's rather hard to eliminate you as a suspect, no? Besides the fact that I thought we were so done with this case. I mean really. Why can't we just-oh yeah, I forgot about the whole rich white kid thing. My bad.

  • Prague, Czech Republic - Scientists from around the world on Thursday approved a new definition of a planet, downgrading Pluto's status to leave just eight classical planets.
    After a heated debate, 2,500 scientists and astronomers voted at the International Astronomers Union General Assembly that Pluto, which has been called a planet since being discovered in 1930, would be put into a category of planets called "dwarf planets." (Source: Reuters)

When there are starving children, homeless people and Britney Spears to worry about why do we care about the status of "Pizza" in the planetary acronym? I mean don't we have anything else to do with our time, like cure AIDS or somthing? Be for real. We'll see what the sun has to say about this.

  • Rochester, N.Y. - An SUV driven by an 89-year-old man plowed into pedestrians and vendors at an open-air public market Thursday, injuring 10 people.
    Police said Bernard Newmark was looking for a specific vendor at the Rochester Public Market when his foot slipped off the brake pedal and hit the accelerator, sending the vehicle through at least eight food stalls and into a shed.

This is EXACTLY why when I become President, old folks will be off the roads and in homes. No one over fifty should be driving because crap like this is intolerable. My favorite part of the story is the "no charges have been filed". Tha'ts just great. Let it have been a 25-year-old and he'd be getting charges pressed out of his ass. Now I have to watch my back for octegenarians who can neither see nor obey the laws of the road.

I'm done ranting. On to the good news. I didn't want to leak it yet, but a very wonderful lady has invited me out for what I think is going to be my first tour date for Stripped; Baltimore, Maryland. (What up B-Morrrrrre!!! Or as Wendy would say, how you doin?) As soon as the details become less sketchy, I will mos def hook ya'll up with any and all info. Don't forget Stripped is available for pre-order here.

I love you, my man is calling and and I'm type hungry, so I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing