Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bubblegum and It's Poppin


I'm back my peoplez. So since I'm not going to be able to hit you up for the next few days (busy busy):
-Happy Independence Day
-Hapy Berfday to Keishia, Donna J, Victor, and Neesey.
-I am going to be seriously brainstorming for the next couple of weeks because I need to come up with a promotional package (aka The Jacki Simmons Experience) before the book fair. Which is at the end of the month. I'm very worried. I have an idea of what I want to do but ya'll know how I like to scrap my ideas very often.
-And Moni, I finally tried your chicken/potato/corn foolishness bowl from KFC. Let me just say... I knew I was going to be sick, and I was. I've never had to eat anything that bad in my life. I was beyond nauseated... I'm sorry!!!
-For those of you with the Chirp number, may I remind you that none of ya'll are TI and "when I chirp, shawty chirp back" is not our group motto. I work nights, so I will not be answering you. If you hit me during the day I will (read: might) get back to you in order of importance. YEAH, I SAID IT.
-November 8th is our TENTATIVE release date, it will be worked out in the near future, just keep spreading the word and lettin everybody know lil mama is almost ready to drop.

See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing