Friday, July 28, 2006

Update

So I've received all your emails and chirps and sh*t about the cover. THANK YOU!!! I love it too. I was damn near drooling when Lacey shot it over. She was just as excited, you should have heard us squealing like high schoolers.

The Book Fair went well, when I'm established next year I'll much more likely have a larger part in it. But I did enjoy the scene. I met a few new authors, a few old ones, and made what I hope will be some good industry connections.

My ankle (why do I feel like I've spelled that wrong) is freakin killing me.
As is the heat.

Happy Berfday Ron, Trevor, Princess and Tah.

I am starving so let me go cash my check and hit up some grub. One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing