Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tour Dates

These are my upcoming tentative tour dates for Stripped. Check ya listings, see if I'm coming to a town near you! More dates will be added soon. If you would like to see me in your city, request me at your local bookstore:
November 5: Mondawmin Mall, Baltimore
November 11: Temple University, Philly
November 24: Virginia Waldenbooks or Philly Waldenbooks (If these dates are changed in the near future look for me in either Kings Plaza, Brooklyn or Green Acres Mall, Queens) December 23: Source of Knowledge, New Jersey

2 Comments:

Blogger AALBC.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Blogger AALBC.com said...

Hi Jacki,

Congrats on your forth coming book; Stripped. What a provocative cover!

I just added an except to your page on AALBC.com: http://aalbc.com/authors/jacki_simmons.htm (this was courtesy of your publisher who really hooked y'all up).

Let know when your tour brings you home to Harlem. You know I'ma look out -- as I'm from Harlem too.

Peace,
Troy

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing