Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Updates

Look for me this Saturday, February 24th when I will be signing copies of Stripped at the Waldenbooks at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, New York. 516-561-0077

Congratulations to Shaniqua Ellis of Philadelphia, PA for winning the I Wanna Strip Contest. She won a gift certificate to the S-Factor where she will take a stripping class. Read on and enjoy, girlfriend!

More updates will be posted as soon as they are available. Also, look on my Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/msrippa) for the preview to my next book, The Madam, tentatively due this fall.

Love,

-j
MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing