Saturday, January 21, 2006

Piece of Me

Scattered
Shattered
Broken
That was me
A thousand piece puzzle
A mess of lost humanity
That was until
You found that missing piece
That piece of me
I was unfinished
Just one hole short of
A masterpiece
I was falling apart without you
as my crutch
My bandage
My love
Up until you made me whole
You found that piece
You patched the holes in me
Made me complete
I was wrong
I thought it would be a long forever
Then you put me back together

2006 © JackithaRippa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing