Monday, January 23, 2006

Quick Question 2

Remember a few days ago when I went off and went bananas about my friend and this bitch he kept talking about? Here are a few responses, then I'm going to get to my next point.

rubiesandalcohol said: You just need to tell him to stop mentioning her name in your convo's, that's all. If he can't handle that, you don't need to talk to him. Just say look, I don't feel like hearing her name everytime we talk.
RubbabandMan said: Damn, shorty, you jealous?
LadyDionysius said: Tell the muthafucka to hop off her nuts.
PrincessDimePiece said: Are you jealous that he talks about her that much? Or does it just annoy you? Are you sure that he doesn't talk about you just as much as he talks about her?
VisualEyes said: I see that you jacked my screenname, bitch. But anyway, I love you. So about the broad, if you don't want to hear her name, tell him that.
sexybxnigga said: Well shit, you don't wanna hear it, don't pick up the phone.
PuertoRicanMami said: Yo! Ma I feel you right now! You know me and Rico is cool and whatever and you know he stay talkin bout this ho all day every day. I was just like nigga for real, shut the fuck up about it or we don't talk no more. I ain't had no problems with it since.

So I'm going to address these. No, Man, I am not jealous. I don't know her to be jealous of her. That goes to you too Princess. VisualEyes, kiss my ass. Sexy, I would love to, but he's my best friend. I'm not going to stop talking to him, as much as I'm tempted at this point. Mami, I'm glad you feel me.
The reason this bothers me so much is because she gets under my skin. I know her from afar and I am truly not liking what I see. From my own personal observations, she is on his dick like white on rice. He talks about what they talk about and if I ever found out he told her anything about me beyond the fact that we are friends I will kick a hole in his chest like a shotgun blast. But the general consensus is that I should be telling him this. So I will, and as soon as I do, I will let you all know the outcome.

POLL: Should I dye my hair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing