Monday, February 20, 2006

I Thought

I thought I was your heart
Apparently I was worng
I thought that what you thought of me
was powerful, was strong
I thought you had my back
Any time I needed you
I thought that when I needed
to hear you I'd get through
I thought you'd hold me down
Even when you were in a bind
I thought I had a
special place in your mind
I thought I was your reason,
your rhyme, your get by
I thought I was your shorty, your left side
I thought you truly loved me
And I could count on you
I thought you'd give a helping hand
Like friends are supposed to do
I thought you'd never be the one
to turn their back on me
I thought an awful lot of things
But now I know the real
The truth is I'm not as
important as you said
The truth is that you're very good
at messing with my head
The truth is that while
you say that your love is strong
I thought you were being truthful
and baby, I thought wrong

Part One
(c) JackithaRippa 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing