Tuesday, February 14, 2006

G-G-G-G-What?

50 Cent is scheduled to join Samuel L. Jackson on the cast of Home of the Brave, a war drama set in Iraq.
The cast also includes Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes, and Christina Ricci. Word is 50 will play one of three soldiers who struggle to readapt to everyday life following a long tour in Iraq. Sam Jackson will play a doctor who also struggles with his return to normalcy after the war
Brave marks Curtis "Interscope" Jackson's second motion picture. The Queens rapper starred in a semi autobiographical film, Get Rich Or Die Trying this past summer.

50 and Jackson began feuding briefly when the veteran actor turned down a part in the movie. Jackson has long voiced his displeasure for inexperienced rappers who take on lead movie roles. 50 responded, telling New York's Daily News, "I don't even see where Samuel fits into my life story anyway, unless he plays one of the crack heads." He added, "He was a crack head originally right? So I come from being a rapper, and he comes from being a crack head."

Am I the only one that finds this a little bit interesting? Just a wee bit? Is it really just me? This goes under the "Things That Make You Go Hmm" file. Beside this movie being the bootleg Manchurian Candidate, since when did Fiddy or (Sam Jackson for that matter) become a bonafide actor? I love him to pieces but umm...Hm..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! You have been tagged. Here are the rules:

1) What was your first pet?
2) What was it's name?
3) How long did it remain with you?
4) Types of pets kept since.
5) Your fave pet.
6) Tag 4 other bloggers.

Ta-Ta!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing