Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hoe Sit Down Award of the Week




I'm not sure even I can stomach this one...Boo Boo and them are gone hang this nigga in the backyard for this shit...

Cocky rap star Kanye West is calling for a revised edition of ‘The Bible’ because he thinks he should be a character in it. West feels sure he’d be “a griot’ (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible. He says, “I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I’m an inspirational speaker. I changed the sound of music more than one time, for all those reasons, I’d be a part of the Bible. I’m definitely in the history books already.”
In Related News: Kanye West had a secret weapon behind his 2005 chart hits. He took poetry lessons to hone his rapping skills. West admits he needed to fine-tune his spoken word skills and reached out for an expert to help him. He reveals, “I had a poetry instructor and I was like, ‘she is so much better than me at this,’ “If I could apply this, I could be like Bob Dylan, Bob Marley and Stevie Wonder, Prince and John Lennon.”
West is convinced his poetry lessons gave his hit “Gold Digger” a real kick. He adds, ‘Gold Digger’ is straight poetry. ‘Gold Digger’ is one of the biggest songs of our lifetime like ‘In Da Club’ and ‘When Doves Cry.’ Also, Kanye has big plans for 2006 and 2007 which include, co-writing a TV show, working with Steven Spielberg and buying a European castle to remodel.


***URGENT*** - I will not censor the following so if you are light of heart please turn away because I am about to get real ignant...
Hoe, sit the fuck down! How dare you try to defile the word of God with some bullshit like that? You see, there is a reason your bitch ass didn't die in that car accident, the Good Lord got a trick for your ass. I hope you do a show in the South real soon so the boys in the sheets can hold a picnic in your honor. Just who the fuck do you think you are? Seriously? Sit your ass down somewhere and contemplate life, you Louis wearing bitch.

(Source: panachereport.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing