Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Check Up On It

Uh, Monica, where ya at? Knock knock...Helloooo...

Anywho, I'm looking and looking and trying to get the daily post schedule together, right and I realize I have got a lot of things going on this site. When I first started posting, it was like one a week, every two weeks or something like that (go head in Archives and check for yourself). Now I'm up to damn near daily. I say damn near because I fell off in the past week or so. Was having a few problems, now I'm back on track.
Monday: ...Ain't Gold
Tuesday: random posts
Wednesday: random posts
Thursday: random posts
Friday: Let's Be Real
Saturday: Hoe Sit Down Award of the Week
Sunday: Weekly Update
That's what the schedule is supposed to look like, right, but it doesn't right now. I'm going to get it together, I promise.
Good news and bad news. Good news is men don't suck as bad as I thought they did. They're all right. Bad news is I'll be back in school soon. I know the two have nothing to do with each other but I felt compelled to add that trivial part of my life to today's post.
Sidebar: Have any of you ever heard of comedian Dane Cook? He's freakin hysterical.
My cat is harrassing a stuffed mouse right now, had it been real, I feel awful for it. It's the old fat one, Socks, so I'm just surprised he got off his fat ass and decided to play. He's like a thousand in cat years. Which is like a trillion in human years. Ok, this is a clear exagerration. Spell check.
Can you tell I'm feeling much better? I am. House returned last week, I'm glad. Too bad I missed half of it on the phone with Batman. I've got to get a tape of his voice and record it so I remember what he sounds like, that's how often we talk. Nah, I'm kidding. He's got extreme writer's block and he hasn't even started the book yet. He's still doing the introduction. It's fully outlined, he just can't write it. Makes no sense to me, from the very good outline I saw, I would expect that he could just spit it on out. But no. So c'est la vie.
For the fellow authors/readers/writers, I've added quite a few new Links in that section. Was
messing around online this morning and came across a bunch. Knock yourseves out.
I'm going to have a drink, be back in a few. :)
Like the graffitti? I do. I think its a potential tattoo. What do you think? I'm open to suggestions. Or I'll just post my other tat pictures and you can vote for the ones you like best. Or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing