Monday, January 30, 2006

Hoe Sit Down of The Week Award



Kanye West. I fell out of love with him long ago. More reason than one, and too many reasons to get into at the moment. He said, and I quote, "I'm making good music, and it's interesting and changing the world and everything, so you put me on the cover. I appreciate it. I don't want to come off, like, ungracious, but I feel like I had to fight to get on these covers."

First of all are those even sentences? I hate it when people open their mouths and sound damn fools. (See Trina's career.) The boy is too damn cocky for my tastes. There is confident and then there is "Hey, look at me bend over and suck my own dick!" (See Usher.)

Another thing I find wrong with this picture is the pure irreverance. How dare you compare yourself to Jesus Christ? Who the blue f*ck do you think you are? You have no right and futhermore ain't none of your struggles will ever compare. So Hoe, Sit on Down.

(Oh and to the folks who were wondering exactly what Mr. Smith said in reply to Bow Wow, the response is as follows: "A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him...My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as much as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man." Schoolyard instigation in five..four...three...two...Ohhhh sh*t!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing