Thursday, January 26, 2006

Stand Up Award


Our Stand Up Award this round goes to none other than Will "King of the Summer" Smith. If you recall, our Hoe Sit Down Award was recently bestowed upon Sir Bow Wow. He remarked "There are no real rappers out there besides me...Kanye...maybe Jay...I never considered Will Smith to be a real rapper...He is a bubblegum rapper." Wow.
When asked what he thought about Bow Wow's statement in a recent interview, Smith remarked, "A grown ass man don't answer to no child." There was more after that but I didn't catch for laughing so damn hard.
But really, let's think about it. Will Smith is making more paper than Bow Wow would ever hope to see. He was making the money Bow Wow makes now back when he was the Fresh Prince. What's more, the only people that buy a Bow Wow album or go to his concerts are chicks. And their reluctant mothers and boyfriends. You best just keep your shut kiddo before you open a can of somethin you can't handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing