Friday, January 27, 2006

It's A Celebration Bitches!

So I ventured tonight...and I tried something new. I had a Cosmopolitan. Gasp! As my fellow Johnnie fans know, it is a sin punishable by death to drink anything but the King on a Friday night, but as I passed the liquor store the Absolut was calling my name. So I answered that call. I happened to have some cosmo drink mix laying around and that's all she wrote.
Let me be the first to tell you that this is one of the most delicious things I have ever wrapped my lips around. I'm not one of those people that loves every type of drink. Just the ones with the word proof after them. (Ba-zaam! I'm here til Thursday folks, tip your waitress.) No, but seriously, all Miranda/Carrie/Samantha/Charlotte jokes aside, this drink is the shit! I am so twisted right now! So to my benefactors, if we ever meet up at tha spot, please feel free to buy me either a Johnnie with a maraschino cherry, or a Cosmo.
Now I am going to lay down because I should be writing because if I lay down now I can get in a few minutes sleep before Batman wakes me up and starts telling me how I should be writing and then we'll get into a fight and be on the phone all night and then I'll never get any work done.
So cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing