Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Meme? Meme Who?

I so jacked this from Heather over at http://www.likecrazy.blogspot.com. She seems just as depressed as I am and I need to be surrounded by people like that right now. She has her version, here is mine. (I am bored as blue f*ck, keep that in mind...)

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit Paris
2. Learn French
3. Set someone on fire
4. Open a restaurant
5. Get those boots from House of Soles
6. Buy a brownstone
7. Get that full back tattoo I've been talking about

Seven things I can do
1. Write
2. Cook
3. Kick ass
4. Walk/run in heels
5. Lie
6. Win ten grand in Jeopardy
7. Sew

Seven things I can't do
1. Let people down easy
2. Watch someone take a needle
3. Smile when I'm not feeling it
4. Look at feet
5. Get over the fact that I had the chance to set that dude on fire and I missed.
6. Drink milk straight
7. Feign interest

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1. Good teeth/nice smile
2. Good HBO/good cologne
3. Sense of style
4. Sense of humor
5. Intellect
6. Street smarts
7. Ability to adjust to different settings

Seven things I say most.
1. Oh God
2. Are you serious?
3. You can't be serious
4. Stop it!
5. Yawn!
6. Lord if you love me...
7. Oh boy

Seven good lookin white boys (or at least ones I think are cute)
1. Andy Garcia
2. Johnny Depp
3. Brad Pitt
4. Barry Pepper
5. Matthew McCaughnnehey (I'm damn sure I spelled that wrong)
6. Matt Damon
7. Ralph Fiennes

Seven random lyrics running through my head while answering this meme:
1. Come and listen baby, I know that i tmight sound crazy but, I just wanna cut...
2. Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in, no one else, no one else can speak the words on your lips...
3. The girls are so fine, got more than one girl on my mind, I want my honey dip...
4. I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known, don't know where it goes but I'm the only one and I walk alone...
5. Lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody to call my own...
6. Love ain't s'posed to feel this way, love ain't s'posed to hurt or cause me pain, love ain't s'posed to make me cry, now I'm tryna wipe my eyes, I'm hatin love.
7. You're the stars in my sky, you're a light to my life, that's why I love you, just don't break my heart. I love you, I love you, I love you, hey hey, so don't break my heart.

That was fun. And so back to my bleak, dreary and otherwise depressing ass day. I might cut my wrists to see color later. Okay, that was ugly bleak sarcasm and I take it back. I need a hug so bad right now it's sad. I think the PMS is bringing my bad mood worse. Or it could be the gallon of liquor I digested over the past three days. Hmm. Whatever it is, I'm going to have to go get a new prescription of happy pills in the very near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drbharucha said...

All 7(S)... nice..pure..seems from the bootom of heart... interesting finding here on ur blog..

Dare to dream & love it...

Divyesh

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing