Monday, January 30, 2006

Miscellaneous Thoughts

-RubbabandMan sincerely thanks everyone for the cards, teddy bears, candies, panties and other heartfelt gifts that he received while in the hospital. I am happy to say he is back to normal and as he likes to say, "Pimpin' as usual."
-How is my writing going? Um, well let's say this, not so great. I'm working on three different novels at once, the first not going so well, the second going great and the third completed and in the editing process. Besides the plethora of posts I put up today to make up for a dry weekend I'm not getting much done as far as novel writing goes. Lots of lost motivation, you know? I'm not getting into the whiterto's and the whyfor's so don't ask.
-My mother got her wedding gown the other day. Looks good. That's all I'm going to say about that for right now for fear that the deep depression I was in up until recently will return. I will say this, when I said I swore off men forever I was serious. That is no longer a road I wish to pursue. (And no, sexybxnigga, that does not make me a dyke. It just makes me SBC, you dumb ass. I don't eat snapper. I don't even like fish.)
-Yes, Janedda, thank you for noticing that I have slacked off with my frequent Batman references. I don't know when's the last time he read the blog so saying his name would be quite redundant. I'll ask him.
-Speaking of, the tattoo is all healed up quite nice, thanks.
-OhhhhKKK before I leave, I need ya'll to do me a favor, um, if anyone of you fly fresh to death mofo's knows anything about high fashion, let me know. I'm going to need a real good looking fedora for the wedding. Those of you that live close by, drop on by and see the shoes that match. I've been lookin, and lookin, and if you think I'll be caught dead wearing a Roc-A-Fella fedora to a wedding I'm going to hurt you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you real fucked up for that panties shit, you know that right? you my bitch anyway good lookin for the updates and shit. call me

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing