Monday, February 06, 2006

Are You Ready For Some Football?

So yesterday was the Superbowl, the big kahuna, the game of the season. Not that I'm a fan of either team, but I was going for the Steelers. Highlights: Jerome "The Bus" Bettis claims he's retiring. (I refuse to call him The Bus, he looks more like a Meat Truck.) Hines Ward received the MVP award and a new 2007 Escalade. Screw the award, I was going to the truck. Score was 21-10, when I last lifted my head from my beer.
I also just realized what the end of Monday Night Football meant. It means that if you don't have ESPN, you're assed out, bruh. I have it, so make sure you don't call me on Monday's this fall. And the Saints will be back home sometime in September. Its about time. I hope the city is rebuilt by then, you know?
I've been getting hounded by you folks about missing posts :). Sorry bout that. Been a litle depressed over the past few days. Mood swings, the Crimson Tide, you feel me? Now that I'm back to normal I'll be back to the daily posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing