Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hoe Sit Down Award of the Week


Not surprisingly, the Award this week goes to: dum-da-da-dum! Destiny's Child.
I know a bunch of you are shaking your heads wondering, why oh why and how did they make it on this list? Calm down, drop your weapons and let me explain.
A few months ago, on Jimmy Kimmel, DC3 declared that was to be their final performance. Final: Forming or occurring at the end; last. Of or constituting the end result of a succession or process; ultimate: an act with both an immediate and a final purpose. Not to be changed or reconsidered; unalterable.
And so now they are performing the National Anthem at the All Star Game. They are pushing that as their "final public performance together." When are they going to give it up? Final means the end. Why do you keep coming back? Just because Michael Jordan did it doesn't mean we all need to do it. So hoes, sit on down.

(FYI: Michelle, love ya to pieces girlfriend, but uh, two words of advice: Venus and Skintimate. Works wonders.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing