Monday, April 03, 2006

Hoe Sit Down Award of the Week

This week's award goes to Black Rob.

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Rapper Black Rob has been sentenced to seven years in prison for grand larceny in connection with a November 2004 hotel robbery. The artist, whose real name is Robert Ross, was caught on a security camera leaving a New York hotel with a woman's purse. Authorities said he pocketed more than $6,000 in the theft.
The rapper pleaded guilty to criminal possession of stolen property last November and was sentenced to two to six years in jail. Although he was free on bail, Ross never reported for sentencing in January and was eventually arrested in February in New Jersey.
In 2000, Ross was jailed for third degree criminal possession of a weapon and a probation violation. His sophomore album, The Black Rob Report, was released in October 2005 by Bad Boy/Atlantic and debuted at No. 7 on Billboard's Top Rap Albums chart.


Niggers don't never learn do they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing