Saturday, April 01, 2006

"Thank You So Much For The Dance And It Was Wonderful To Meet You"

So I'm watching Wedding Crashers today...Still in an interesting not quite good, not quite bad mood.
Jonesin...
I put my nails back on, I missed them so much...
I got my phone back and I'm on a call right now. I'm getting ready to cut it short though cuz the person on the other end is pissin me off...
In an interesting pickle with the publishing situation right now. Trying to straighten it out because according to me, money ain't everything but it sure is alot of things... It's a matter of hurt feelings and I'm tryin to act like I care which is hard, cuz I don't...
And NO! No alternate ending!

As you can see, I truly have nothing to talk about so I'm just going to cut this post a little short...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing