Friday, March 24, 2006

Yeah...

That whole quitting smoking thing is so overrated...I'll get around to it one of these days...Stressed spells desserts backwards, stressed spells desserts backwards...

At Green:
Thanx a lot mama, your encouragement and support is one of the reasons I have made it this far. Since coming to C2C you are one of the people that has constantly kept me on my toes and made me remember just what it is about writing that I love so much. Your money's no good here, expect an autographed copy in the mail :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing