Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Meme a Meme

Six Weird Things About Me

1. I still suck my thumb faithfully and I'll be nineteen in six months. I never dropped the habit and if I don't work at it, I probably never will. It's comforting. So sue me.

2. I'm a firm believer that when you miss someone, doing things they usually do will make you feel closer to them or will even make them pop up. (i.e. listen to their favorite album and they'll call...It's tried, tested and most of the time, true.)

3. I have to have my personal effects a certain way. For instance, my cocoa butter can only be used from one side at a time. When that side is done, the other can be used. I hate having finger marks in the unused side of the cocoa butter. Or hair creme. Or anything else that must be applied using the fingers.

4. I eat M&M's peanuts. Instead of eating the entire candy, I spit the peanuts out. I have no idea what that's about, I just know its a weird thing about me.

5. I HATE feet. I do my own pedicures because I am scared to put my feet where someone else's toes have been. I don't let anyone touch my feet, nor do I offer to touch theirs. If you wear my socks/slippers, you might as well keep them. Don't touch my feet because that is the quickest way to get kicked in the face.

6. I can smell Degree deordorant from 500 miles away in one part air and I swear, it makes me nauseas. Every time. There are not very many things that smell worse than Degree deodorant. Don't ask, this is my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing