Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Made You Look

You may have noticed the various changes I've made on the site.

Advertisements? Yes, feel free to click on them. No seriously, click on them.

And the Map, on the bottom above the guest book? Leave a message and your location. I wanna know how many of you people read this and where you're from. Yeah, I'm nosy like that. Most of the people I know is from New York, so don't be pinning a whole bunch of flags to the NY part. If I know you from Castle Hill or Lincoln or Manhattanville or Riverton or Taino, I don't need your ass to remind me.

(Remember that shit by Busta, Gonna Make, with Janet? That song is still fire.)

Ok, yeah I think that's it. I start posting Don't Ask, Don't Tell on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing