Sunday, April 01, 2007

Vaca

So I f*cked around last night, finished up the story on Friday afternoon. Well, almost. I still gotta do the edit, but as long as the story is done, I could really care less you know? I chilled, I was straight. Need a glass of water for that cottonmouth, though.

I watched Apocalypto yesterday. Now you all know how I feel about that whole out-of-the-way bone-in-the-lip culture type of thing, but this movie was pure fire. Then I watched the end half of Blood Diamond which was also much better than I thought it would be. I saw Babel last week and that was pretty good as well (those were two of the Oscar contenders this year meaning if you add The Departed, which I saw, I'll have watched all the winners this year.)

Anywho, that wrsps up my Oscar recap, so I'll be back later with a recap on how Nas is so very right when he says that hip-hop is dead.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant wait to read the next one!! Miss talking with you Chica hope all is well.

10:31 AM  
Blogger FOL said...

Been a while since you wrote something (stating the obvious)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Ahli Kanker said...

Tips dan obat penghancur batu empedu trik memang sangat di butuhkan saat ini, anda bisa melihat pada situs baca artikel di lanjutkan dengan membaca lihat artikel atau membaca pada obat batu empedu

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing