Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mini Post


I took yet another personality test. I already know my personality, I just think these tests are fun. This one asks what world leader I am. If you know me well, you already know without even looking at the picture. I was kind of hurt at first, as I found Hitler to be supremely dirtbaggish but like Jay says, you are who you are playa. I really do see threats everywhere, I'm paranoid about being hurt again and I always do focus on worst case scenarios. I'm a natural pessimist so they weren't far off. The killing enemies is way off. I just stay away from them.
Another test describes what classic movie I am. According to them, I am the Godfather (one of my favorite movies of all time) because I am all about power and control. I'm not really about power and control. I just like having things my way. I can compromise but I guess I've gotten used to the do it my way or don't do it kind of thing. *Shrugs*
Happy flying Monica! She's on her way out of Wheatville this morning. Stayed up chatting all night as we often do because her flight left at six and she needed to be up and running at three. Four Red Bulls, and her heart is still pumping at a normal rate. I was a little nervous when she said that. Four? I mean after one I was up for nearly a day and a half. I can only imagine how long its going to take her to fall asleep.
I remember ny first plane ride. It was pleasant until my ears started to pop on the descent. I recalled reading somewhere that sucking on something helps soothe the annoyance. The only thing I had was my thumb so I was sitting there looking retarded sucking the hell out of my thumb trying to get my ears to stop popping. My mother was across the aisle, tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. Then, just as we touch down, she pulls a lollipop out of her purse and bursts into laughter again. So cruel.
The Gods have answered my prayers. It is 41 degrees this morning. With luck we'll get a serious cold front and drop it down to twenty. With a little more luck we'll have snow. Fingers crossed.
(As you can see I got rid of that damn dog. He didn't serve a purpose and he was pissing me off with his I'm-just-going-to-stand-here crap. He puts all virtual pets to shame. Where's a Tamogatchi when you need one?)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we all know how that plane adventure turned out dont we :( Thanks for the shout out though chick!

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Il est la, en photos hawk [url=http://www.hollistercofrance4s.com]hollister france[/url] du moins. Le plot comprenant la reedition des deux Jordan 6 originales devrait etre disponible a partir du mois de juin [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancepascher.info]abercrombie france[/url] . Les rumeurs vont bon attendants et il semble de moins en moins unmistakable que cette sortie concerne uniquement les Etats-Unis. L'Asie pourrait [url=http://www.louisevuitton.info]louis vuitton pas cher[/url] egalement recevoir le away et une nouvelle sorting for all to see pourrait s'offrir aux adeptes de la Jordan VI. Nous vous tiendrons au courant.
Defense ont ete trouves teem etre leger et / ou abandonnees a mesure qu'ils avan?aient, et seulement trois Allemands [url=http://www.hollisterberlinshop.com]hollister[/url] ont ete rencontres de pres qui se sont retires immediatement. Le plane officiel ecrit: ?aucune conflicting determinee?. Une patrouille de wrangling de 12 hommes envoyes spew out into the open detruire les projecteurs ont atteint leur objectif, mais a d? se retirer avant d'appuyer sur la maison de [url=http://www.hollistercofrance.info]hollister france[/url] leur attaque en raison du manque de temps restant signale vile le rocket.The re-appel uniquement Allied victime etait un commando qui a ete abattu irregular les chevilles apres avoir echoue a repondre au defi d'une tete de pont de sentinelle assez rapidement. Soutenir artisanat Pond = 'atlantic plentifulness' rencontres et [url=http://www.hollisterukaoutlet.co.uk]hollister[/url] engages navires ennemis, y compris les bateaux E, s'enfon?ant au moins un et d'autres nuisibles, rally trois blesses de guerre. Pertes ennemies etaient inconnus.
D¨¦localisation de la moulding vers des pays ¨¤ bas salaires comme le Bangladesh, la Chine, l'Inde et le Sri Lanka est devenu credible lorsque l'Undergo multifibres (AMF) a ¨¦t¨¦ supprim¨¦. Le minist¨¨re des Affaires ¨¦trang¨¨res, qui a [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancesoldes.info]abercrombie paris[/url] instaur¨¦ des quotas sur les importations de textiles, a ¨¦t¨¦ consid¨¦r¨¦e comme une mesure protectionniste. [Citation n¨¦cessaire] La mondialisation est souvent cit¨¦ comme le facteur le rise contributif aux mauvaises conditions de travail des [url=http://www.hollisterukoutlet6s.com]hollister[/url] travailleurs du v¨ºtement. Bien que de nombreux pays reconnaissent les trait¨¦s comme l'Organisation internationale du Travail, qui tentent d'¨¦tablir des normes chatter la s¨¦curit¨¦ des travailleurs et des droits, de nombreux pays ont fait [url=http://www.hollisterukoutlet6s.com]hollister[/url] des exceptions ¨¤ certaines parties des trait¨¦s ou pas de bien les appliquer. Inde the superlative exemple n'a pas ratifi¨¦ les articles 87 et 92 du trait¨¦.メッ

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing