Thursday, December 29, 2005

What It Means To Be "B"

I'm not feeling very inspired right now. I have two Bootcamp exercises to finish, both courtesy of Batman. I've got to redo the first one because he firmly believes it was scary, not horror. Aaaargh!! This is killing me, ya'll have no idea. I am trying so hard. This is just not my genre. I told him I wasn't going to complain, but that was only to save hours of me bitching and moaning about how much I hate him for being so mean to me. (If you're reading this I love you to pieces but you are going to put me in an early grave.)
It wouldn't have been a hard exercise if I knew anything about the genre. I don't watch horror movies, I don't read those books, I don't even like it. The only thing I know about horror is those corny teen slasher flicks (I Know/Still Know What You did Last Summer, The Ring, Darkness Falls, Scream, etc...) Those were horri-ble but not horror. Those kinds of things don't scare me.
He said write about things that scare you. Like what? I am having such a hard time with this. But I'm going to suck it up and do it because I didn't get to be B by being soft. @ VisualEyes, you can stop feening now, I posted Ain't Gold tonight. And to freestylincuzican, that's not the Batgirl I was talking about. The one in my YIM window? That one. Its actually bigger than that. Her whole body, not just the face.
I made spaghetti and meatballs hella late today, like ten or something. My baby bro was not in the mood to clean the ktichen and if he thinks my ass was going to clean up a mess I didn't make he had another thing coming. I am nobody's damn slave. I clean up, not clean up after. Let's get that straight now. (So no, RubbabandMan, I will not be picking your funky ass drawers up off the floor when you come out of the shower.) *Laughing*
Speaking of tattoos, I went to the parlor and got inked yesterday. Did I say that already? Please alert me if I did, ya'll know my memory ain't sh*t. It's a work in progress, I've got the name, I'm just waiting to go get the picture. Give this one a chance to heal before I go messin around in the same spot, ya feel me?
I was on the phone with Bats the other night. He's like so how do you take care of it? I'm like no water, no pressure for seven days, and take off the bandage after an hour. He's like bandage? You wear a bandage? I'm like umm yeah doesn't everyone? He's like hell naw! Once again, sadist. I am not trying to have someone rubbing up against my brand new ink. Seriously.
Jazz birthday is this weekend. She's going to be turning the big one eight, finally. Her birthday is the thirtieth. That's like as late as it can possibly get. I always thought my b-day was hella late but she takes the cake. Ha ha I made a funny by accident. Get it? Its her birthday, she takes the cake? Okay, let me stop before it gets really bad.
Should I buy shoes this weekend? Its been over a month since I last bought a pair. I'm taking votes. I'll count them up and have the results back tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to bed. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing