Monday, January 09, 2006

2006 Unfinished Reading List

I've completely turned my brain to mush this year. I've only read about four good books and that's a shame. So I'm slowly compiling a list of quality fiction that will get my mind back to where it needs to be.

American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis
Bonfire of the Vanities - Tom Wolfe
Den of Thieves - James B. Stewart
Mary Mary
Lifeguard
Roses Are Red - James Patterson
Homecourt Advantage - Rita Ewing (I know this looks out of place but I feel the need to support her. She reps Harlem hard and she's a good writer.)
Interview With The Vampire - Anne Rice
Deception Point - Dan Brown (Because I've read all the others.)
The Broker - John Grisham

So that's my ten pick. If I had them all now, I could be done by the end of the week. But I don't so I'll have to go paycheck to paycheck until I have them all. If you have good suggestions for books you have recently read, please, feel free to hit me up and share. BTW, QueenBee103, I literally just did get a message about that typo. It is Ain't Gold, not Ain't Girl. My bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing