Thursday, April 20, 2006

More Random Musings From A Newportless Mind

I should really think about paying my phone bill. I've been out of touch with the outside world for the past two days and I do't like that feeling. I miss hearing the familiar "...when I chirp, shawty chirp back..." or the "...and I gotta admit that you got my attention..." when my phone rings. They didn't even give me a freakin warning. I picked up my phone to make a call and it was all "Your call has been redirected to Cingular Wireless upon nonpayment on your account." I was pissed. First of all, it was not nonpayment. It was late payment. There is a subtle difference. They act like they're not ever going to get their money. I mean, could you have at least given a bitch a warning?

I need to quit smoking. I say that every time I light a smoke but I haven't quite gotten around to it.

Someone asked if the Jim Jones album, Harlem: Diary of A Summer is going to be the official album of This Is Me, and I answered yes. So G's up.

Tyson Beckford can be as gay as a pink poodle in a sea of rhinestone puppy collars laying on a silk chaise sipping pink lemonade. He will still be fine as all holy hell.

I only recently felt sorry for Lil Km after watching Countdown to Lockdown for the very first time on BET. That's the most riveting thing I've watched on that channel in only the Good Lord knows how long.

Now that Easter is over, is everyone going to start going Christmas shopping like my godbrother's baby mama?

Does anybody really give a fuck? Hasn't his career been over for years now? I mean seriously, who would buy a solo K-Ci album? Put your name in the comments responding in the pository and I will slap the green and blue shit out of you. No one cares about you K-Ci. Not even Mary.

I haven't read a book in over a month. That is not good.

Guess who's ass is gonna be in summer school? I don't mind really, the last summer school session I had to endure really wasn't all that bad. The teachers were cool, and my classroom was on the breezey side of the building and I went every day. I think I might have missed liek two days but at the end of the session, I passed all my regents and all three (count em three) of my classes. These six credits are really nagging me because they keep jumping off the papers and shit and laughing my face, calling for my slow and steady demise. I'ma get there, eventually.

Note continued from above: Maybe I should have a birthday/graduation/book release party? That shit would be really dope because those three things will be happening at around the same time. *Rubs chin thoughtfully* Hmmmm...

Note continued from above: I finally decided what I'm doing for my twenty-first birthday. (I'm not even nineteen and I'm planning for the two one. What can I say? I like to be prepared.)

So Babies R Us called me back today so they could get my address and send out my background check. I'm not gonna jinx myself, but for the very first time, I'm feeling optimistic.

So my girlfriend is clownin me becuase I would rather go to a strip club when I turn twenty-one than go to one when I turn nineteen. Should I do both? Hmm... I want my mama to take me to the Blue Note before I go to the club (this is the 21st party) because I've heard so much about it, and I'll finally be able to buy my own damn drink. :) Not that I can't now, but at least it will be legal. I will explain the whole birthday thing in a much later post.

The D Word (c) Copyright bitches, is coming along quite well. If you wish toread an excerpt, hit me up at Yahoo.

They finally forced me into this shit. It actually works though, in two days, I got five people that wanna read my book. I'm very happy about that. That networking shit is something else ain't it? So in return I reviewed music and it's actually not that bad. Check them out here.

Have you noticed that now that I've figured out how to post links I've been going bananas? Yes, its okay, you can laugh. I'm so happy I figured that dumb shit out so now there is going to be at least one link per post. *Smiles*

Right now I'm about to lace up my kicks and go down to TwoFifth and knock a nigga out. Wish me luck. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing