Friday, November 18, 2005

Miscellaneous Thoughts: Early Edition

When I start to think about what I don't have, I always try and remember what I do. Because no matter how little you have, there is always someone somewhere out there with less. The way I see it, as long as you have one person who loves you, you have more than enough to get you by.

I'm running on empty. I never did get to sleep last night and I'm about to go out and take care of about ten things, meaning I won't be home til about four. Me and Mo signed off around four and I swore I would be asleep after that. No such luck. I've been up since two yesterday and I won't be getting to sleep until somewhere around five or six. If that. One of these happy days I'm going to collapse from exhaustion. Shocked it hasn't happened already.

I finally figured out what I'm going to submit. It was a piece I was working on earlier this summer that I didn't get to finish. Looking back on it, I realized I should have picked that one first. Its perfect. It's already outlined and ready to go.

I'm watching MTV. I'm so sick of Ginuwine. I really don't get the appeal behind that guy. He's such a fruit basket.

You ever woke up with an unexplainable (or inexplicable, your pick) bruise? I was showering this morning and when I stepped out to dry off I happened to notice a black and blue just above my kneecap. What is that about?

Still watching MTV. I love Madonna.
Oh, and tonight's Let's Be Real post will be discussing Interracial Relationships. One of my brother's favorite topics. He doesn't feel quite the same way I do. So the post will explain everything for him so he can leave me alone once and for all.


Nothing screams 'good morning' like a hot bowtie and hot chocolate. If you'll excuse me, I need to find my gloves so I can get out of here.


(Still watching MTV. How corny is Slim Thug?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing