Friday, January 13, 2006

Just Gotta Make It


As you can see, I have a new thing for Trey Songz. I finally broke down and decided to listen to the album. And I am in love.
This album is definitely going in the Heavy Rotation section. I didn't have to skip not one song. I'm happy about that because what with all the crappy albums out these days, hearing a new sound is good for me. It breaks up the monotony of bad D4L songs.
And now that I'm diggin his voice I'm diggin his face. See, he's pretty. And he's good looking. I don't dig the whole skinny guy thing, so that's a setback, but he's got the facial thing going.

Anywho, back to the album...My favorite song(s) are the ones I would have changed the station had anyone else been singing them. Cheat On You, Ur Behind, Comin For You, In The Middle and Hatin Love. Hatin Love is my new anthem, I swear. I felt every single damn word ole boy was singing. *Lyrics are posted below, arm yourselves with knowledge.* So that's on the list of things I have to buy when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing