Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Poison

They say a dog can't look at you when he's wrong
But a snake will hold your stare and lie
Makes sense now, all the slither marks behind you
The trail you left when you went by
I gave you my all, my love and my trust
You used it and stepped on my heart
You wore that mask so well I swear
Took it off when we were apart
You're poison
Leeching my blood
All my resources
All of my love
You led me on
Like all of the rest
Expecting us all
To give you our best
You're poison and you make me sick
How long did you think the charade could go on?
Was there a point when you would tell me the truth?
Or was it me?
Too dumb to figure it out?
You got away and with it and I'm living proof
You're poision
Always were and always will be
The words you spoke
Every breath you took
Put more venom in me
You can have it all back
The sweet talk and the lies
If only, if only I'd known this would be my sweet surprise
You're posion and you make me sick

2005 © JackithaRippa
All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing