Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hovering

Ya'll know how I have those strange idiosyncrasies, right? One thing I cannot handle when I'm trying to work is that damn hovering. You could be reading, you could not. But the fact remains that I can't have anyone next to, near, by or around me when I work. I don't like having the unnerving feeling that someone is right over my shoulder. I really can't handle that.
I'm about to get into Empire (tentative) and I've got my R. Kelly going so I'm trying to get into my groove. But the kids are doing the late night clean up, because I'll be damned if I do it, before they go to bed. Back and forth, back and forth. To answer your question, DRMami, why I can't write when there's daylight, this is wh. Everyone has to be abed for me to be able to work. (BTW, I'm listening to TP-2, one of only two good albums by this guy, IMO.) If I'm in a better mood tomorrow, I'll post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing