Friday, October 21, 2005

Passion With A Capital P

Passion: strong emotion; intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction; ardent affection; a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept.
Those are just basic. The actual definition's for passion are much longer. And they vary. http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary But in the end they are all the same. An intense driving emotion.
I am very used to getting what I want. I usually put up one hell of a fight when I lock my scope in on a target of desire. And when I get it, I don't let it go. This time it seems it's not going to be that hard, but I also want this more than I have ever wanted anything. So I'm going to be on top of my game these next few weeks. I have a goal in mind, and I'm going to get what I want if it's the last thing I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing