Saturday, October 29, 2005

Play It Again

Piano Man
play me a song
so soft and so sweet
makes me weak
and
knocks me off my feet
I want to dance to
your rhythm
move my hips
to your rhyme
Play me a slow tune
take your time
Piano Man
light me a cigarette
I'll blow my vibes
your way
You know what I'm thinkin
if you're buyin I'm drinkin
Drinking in your sound
Turn me around
Play for me,
Piano Man
Show me what you've got
Touch my musical spot
Let your sweet medley
be my only remedy
If you can play it for him,
you can play it for me
Come on Piano Man
Play it again

Copyright © 2005 Jacki Simmons
All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing