Wednesday, November 30, 2005

And If You Don't Know...

I've got a few minutes before I leave for work. I know I should be straigtening my hair but its one of those f*ck it and put on a scarf days. Its raining, well, pretending to rain over here and its humid as hell so I'm not going to bother having it all flat and straight just to go outside and have it turn into this poofy mess.
(If you see a typo please excuse it until later. Its nine in the morning. I'm usually just getting to bed at this time.)
I was on the phone after my nap last night (Mo, I should be on tonight, I was knocked the f*ck out yesterday) talking to Bats. Truth be told, he was doing most of the talking. That's how all my phone conversations are. I'm a better listener. Anyway, the subject came up again about me not liking anything.
Him: Damn girl, you don't like anything!
Me: That's not true! Yes I do!
Him: Like what?
Me: (silence)
I couldn't really prove my case on the spot. But since I'm refreshed and energized after my jog, these are a few of my favorite things. Raindrops on roses, okay let me stop.
Shoes - (Heels please, flats and sandals need not apply. I hate flats becuase they have no flair and I hate sandals because I think feet are disgusting.) I'll pay any money for a good shoe and I take my footwear very seriously.
Tiger lilies - My favorite flower. So much more exotic than roses and so much prettier. They alsohave a very nice scent when fresh. The twelve dollar bouquet from downtown isn't too shabby either.
Pizza and shrimp - My two favorite foods. Can't live without either. I could really eat pizza every day for the rest of my life if I had to. Shrimp as well. I went to Red Lobster this summer with my girls and got down on some coconut shrimp. Remind me to go to City Island next summer.
Football - I enjoy football because it is a fast paced thinking game, not for the weak and faint of heart. If getting hit in the tits didn't hurt so much I'd play it on a regular basis. I'm not exactly flat chested so there isn't much room for error.
Murder mysteries/action adventure - Those are my favorite movie genres. Action adventure because I'm really into things blowing up (I don't know why) and I love a good whodunit. Stretches the brain out and makes you work, and a good twist never hurt. (See The Usual Suspects, one of the greatest movies of all time.)
Vampires - I always thought vampires were very cool. The blood sucking, not so much, but beyond that I think they're dope. (See Interview With The Vampire, another one of my favorites.) I will admit that I was disappointed as blue f*ck when Aaliyah and Co. f*cked up Queen of the Damned. And Blade bored me to tears. That's mainly because I don't like Wesley Snipes. But this list is about what I do like so let's move on.
Guns - I am not going to say anything that will incrimnate me so all I will say is that as soon as I am of legal firearm carrying age, my ass will be headed over to my dealer for those two nickel plated Sig Sauer P220's that I've had my eye on for the last two years. So sexy.
Fedoras - My favorite hat, right before a good old fashioned fitted. Fedoras are sexy power hats and I love the way they make my face look.
Liquor - My legal team (Cuervo, Morgan and Daniels) has been there for me every step of the way. I wouldn't be here without them. And of course I have to chalk my happiness in life up to my close personal friend and spritual advisor, you guessed it, Johnnie Walker. What, my liver? Don't worry about that. I've got a friend at NY Pres that'll save me a spot on the donor list.
Diamonds - Touchy topic for some folks, but not for me. I love diamonds. Shoes are this girls best friend but diamonds are a close second. If and when I get one, I'm going to crazy glue my engagement ring to my hand and seal it in a glass case like that guy from Zoolander.
Kissing - I find kissing so damn sexy. Its better than sex sometimes, if its done well. That's one of those hour long activities. Just sit there on the (insert favorite kissing spot here) and do the damn thing for as long as you can go.
James Patterson - I don't think I need to go on.
I'm sure as the day progresses I will think of more things that I like. And as soon as I do, I will post them here. I forgot theme parks. I love the rides, but even more than that, I love walking around playing games for teddy bears. I love teddy bears. Ha look at that. Two more without even trying. I'll be back later to tell you all about my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger PEPSI LOVER said...

lol hear hear for James patterson ...so i know u got Mary mary.... happy holidays...i was re-reading The Jester this weekend... ohhhh happy day... i am thinkin of buying Anne rice's book concerning Christ.. but hmmm i do not know...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing