Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And When I Get That Feeling...

*Warning: TMI*

I could really use a long hot session right about now. Get the kinks out of my back. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about becasue you do. I ran into an old friend of mine the other day and let's just say...Old feelings die hard.
Changing the subject, my Johnnie is one bad day at work away from being finished. I need it. Bad. I could have used one today. Instead I nursed my sorrows (well, not exactly sorrows) in a bottle of ice cold ginger beer.

I just had a violent mood swing. I think those will be over by the end of the week after I've handled my business. I'll be back when I have something to calm me down.

BTW, NaSheila, Brickhouse was the baddest book I've read in a minute. I definitely recommend it. Had me this close to tears at the end. And you know how I feel about emotion so that's a big deal for me.

Oh and before I go, thank you Pepsi, for pointing out a mistake I made with yesterday's post.
I left out a state:
Virginia: My Aunt Pat lives down there, in PG County or something like that. Great vacations. Definitely a real state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing