Sunday, December 04, 2005

Untitled

Yeah, so I never got around to going shopping today. It snowed (thank God) and I walked around and got a little bit of fresh air. Probably wrecked my suede boots in the process but I'm not so worried about that. My sister (who I'm still not sure I'm speaking to at this point) taught me a trick to keeping them fresh.
I've been getting quite a few mails about folks asking how the writing is coming. As of the other night its coming along quite well. I'm feeling myself, for real. As with the first story I finished this summer, Juelz Santana is the only thing I can listen to. I have no idea why. I put him on, press repeat and I'm gone for hours. This last album is crack too. (For my people's who aren't up on the slang, crack is a good thing. Its as I usually say, dope.) That's my homie.
Moving on...
There is a difference between conceit and vanity, damnit. Bats doesn't think so and I only made it worse trying to explain it. So here goes (and if this doesn't make sense don't hit me because I don't know how else to say it):
Vanity: Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments.
Conceit: A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one's own abilities or worth.
Ohhhhhkay. Now that I see the two of them together its going to be pretty hard to explain the difference. Hmm. Okay well then I have no problem admitting I was wrong. Batman, you got this one. I was wrong, you were right. My bad.
This is going to be a baby post. I've got to get ready for bed. I have to get up early for work. I love the fact that I can say that. I'm getting ready for work. I'm going to tell you about the whole body image thing tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing