Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Don't Snore

I am so tired.
My shoulders are killing me right now. This is probably TMI but I don't care. Ya'll all know me. The bra straps are tugging my shoulders down and my back is killing me. I would pay to be a part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee right now.
I missed the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Guess where I was? Catering the mother f*cking Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Hell hath no fury like a hungry model. Bitches go wild over a tea sandwich. Tah to the rescue, he's rubbing my feet.
The Interpreter was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Sean Penn's best performance since Mystic River, another dope flick. The last thing I saw Nicole Kidman in was...after Moulin Rouge...Cold Mountain I think. Both of which were very good.
I should be in bed shouldn't I?
@ Mo, Ain't Gold will be posted sometime this week. I do not have the energy to put it up right now. Thank you for the intervention last night.
I would stop to tell you all about my ridiculously long day but I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. Instead I'm going to boil some water for some tea, consult with my spirtiual advisor, kick my feet up and call it a night.
Night ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger PEPSI LOVER said...

lol do u realize i just found out your cursor is the lil glitter things following my cursor... i thought something was wrong w/ my Computer..ahhhh... hope everything is well ..happy hoildays

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing