Friday, December 16, 2005

Miscellaneous Thoughts: Catching Up

My phone hasn't stopped ringing since the five minutes after I truned it on. WTF? I felt like a publicist; "Hello? Hold on. Hello? Hold on. Hello? Yeah? Hold on." Did I make a mistake?

I'm not in the mood to talk about my date. Or lack thereof. All I will say is that men suck ass.

I've decided I can go shoe shopping and buy Keyshia Cole's album. I get paid tomorrow and Best Buy is right across the street of Steve Madden. And Victoria's Secret.

Okay so maybe I have been hatin on Jeezy a lil bit. I happen to like his new song, Go Crazy. As long as he doesn't get down with the grillz clique or start collab'ing with Lil Jon we can stay cool. One question, when is he going to get rid of that kindergarten Snowman art he's been peddling to the hood?

Ultimate Hustler has a new winner. Um, hit me up if you know who he is...I didn't bother to watch it, mainly because the sight and sound of Damon Dash turns my stomach. Umbrella my ass. He's been riding Jay's coattails for years. He probably would know a thing or two about hustling, hustling change for the bus maybe...

Has anyone seen Fabolous? He came out with Breathe and that was it. Is he on hiatus? Sick? In the studio? PrincessCandyRain, hit me up with an update please.

Why is Biggie coming out with a duets album? Why can't we just let sleeping dogs lie? Must we beat a dead horse? Just let it go, damn! I turned on Black Exploitation...I mean Entertainment...Television the other day and saw the video for a song just released. I don't even know what it was about or who was in it, I was so shocked that they were being serious. I turned the TV off after that, I was too pissed.

Today has not been my day and if I feel like it, I'll post again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing