Thursday, December 15, 2005

Real Quick

Loads of posts to do tonight.
-My phone is on so you can stop beastin, sis.
-To Shoot or No To Shoot? Pool, that is.
-Should I buy Keyshia Cole's album or go shoe shopping?
-A Young Jeezy Breakdown (Don't worry, I ain't hatin on a brotha.)
-How Much Do You Tell Your Friends and How Much of it is The Truth? (I'll explain.)
-This came up in a conversation I had with my sister via phone early this morning: would you go to a close friend's wedding if you'd fallen in love with them? I'm going to give it to you how we had it, no paraphrasing.
-Does anybody watch Ultimate Hustler? Because I don't. We all know why, if not, I'll explain.
-Has anyone seen Fabolous?
-Why is Biggie coming out with a duets album? I guess they figured if they start now they can catch up to Pac by next summer.
For real, I'm about to be crazy late so let me get out of here. That's what to expect later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing