Saturday, January 14, 2006

Motivation

For the first time in a long time, I'm in a dope mood.
Shockingly, I had an okay day. I had a bad feleing last night, like today was oging to suck ass, but surprisingly, it didn't. It was halfway decent. I listened to Hatin Love 40 times. I had to get it out of my system. Now I'm on Jamie Foxx again. (Baby, if we leave the club it won't be nothin but good lovin, cuz I got a warm bed, I got a warm bed...)
Washed my hair and flat-ironed it. It's getting long again, thank God for that. I'm thinking about going to get it colored. Maybe? Si? No? I'm taking votes. Last time, I rinsed the tips electirc blue and it didn't come out the way I wanted it to because the dumb bitch that did it waited until she eas finished to tell me it had to be dyed for it to come out the way I wanted it to. Now would it have been so hard for her to say, honey, are you sure you don't want to dye it instead? Cow.
Damn I love this song!
Batman is convinced I can turn the last bootcamp exercise into an action novel. I'm not so sure but since none of my seven original ideas are jumping out right now I think I should get a move on and try, yeah? All the other ideas are urban fiction because those are the only ones I thought I could write before I started experimenting with other genres.
Anyway, the idea is in its early stages and I'm going to baby it until I know exactly what I want to do with it. Its going to take a lot of research. I know sombody I know knows somebody on a SWAT Team, so I'm going to have to follow them around and harrass them until they give up all they know. Its tentatively called The Watcher. That's all I know right now. I have to spin out the bootcamp exercise and expand it. Tonight I'm going to outlinewhat I want te story to be about, develop the main/suppoting characters and work the plot. I've never done that before because everything else I just write. But this is different. I don't want this to be something I "just wrote."
So bear with me because the posts may come few and far between again. My faithfuls, you remeber when they were coming like twice a week, right? Yeah, those might be days revisited.
I'm trying to spruce up the background, adding little things to make the place a little better looking. I want my girl to make me a sidebar siggy. I don't know what I want yet. Something with color in it, that's all I know. For now, let me get back to writing. I'll give ya'll an update as soon as one is available.

Baby if we leave the club it wont be nothin but good lovin, cuz I got a warm bed, I got a warm bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing