Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hoe Sit Down Award of the Week



The currently untitled movie is inspired by West's music and will create what is described as a "multi-perspective portrait of the U.S." as seen through the eyes of West, the film's executive producer, and several filmmakers. An estimated 10-12 directors and six writers will create short stories that that will be linked to a central plot while new and old music from West will also be featured throughout the movie.
"This project will synthesize Kanye's vision with a fantastic group of filmmakers and create what will be a one-of-a-kind film experience," Richard Brown, one of the movie's producers, told reporters.


STOP IT!!!! THIS IS CALLED OVEREXPOSURE!!!! YOU ARE TURNING INTO USHER. IF I COULD STAND YOU BEFORE THIS, I CAN'T NOW. JUST LET IT FREAKIN GO. GODDAMN. YOUR ALBUM WENT PLATINUM, WE GET THE FREAKIN POINT. WHY DOES EVERY RAPPER SWEAR TO THE HOLY HIGH HEAVENS THAT HE IS AN ACTOR? JUDAS PRIEST, WE GOT IT , SON.

Oh, and this is the third award presented to Mr. West. I smell record setting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing