Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let Me See Ya Nod Ya Head

A frequent reader has brought it to my attention that I have turned them on to a lot of music using my favorite site on the web. You are very welcome.
I have a new boyfriend, folks...His name is Ne-Yo. You can tell Trey Songz and Jaheim I'm cheating on them later. Ne-Yo is the newest member of the DefJam family. Handpicked by Jiggaman himself. Anywho, Jay found himself a winner in Ne-Yo. (You know, So Sick and Stay With Me? Yeah that's him.)
I decided I would listen to the album and Lord knows I'm glad I did. Will be buying it the first chance I get. Before I get off track, I will be posting the albums I'm listening to on the sidebar. Right there under the Bush Countdown Clock, in case you're wondering. Just click and it will take you directly to the album.
***Note: You must have Windows Media Player in order to play the albums. If you don't...Well how old is your computer?
What to expect in the coming weeks?
Goapele
Chris Brown
Sean Paul
Natasha Bedingfield
Fall Out Boy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this we can agree on..Ne-Yo is pretty good! How come DC3 isn't on your list HUH?!!!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing