Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Bet You Think This Song Is About You...

I'm on the phone with Batman right now.
He's straight up looking through every post for references of himself. Love him to death, but damn baby you are vain. *Smilez*
I've been moody most of this week. I don't know why, it's always happened that way. Just random mood swings. I'll be happy one second, pissed off the next, then happy again. That's just how it be's. I don't mind it, the people around me do. Oh well for them.
Now we're sitting here telling these awful jokes. (I tell him all the time, they're saving a spot in hell for the both of us. I already got a seat reserved. Fine by me.)
I thought I was cute today. Had on four-inch heels running up and down the stairs typing and answering phones and just being generally helpful. Now I have no problem wearing heels any time. But running up and down five double flights of stairs is a killer.
I really don't feel like typing right now. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing