Sunday, January 15, 2006

Just Popping In To Say...

RIP Shelley Winters 1921-2006
If you recall, Ms. Winters played the supporting role in Diary of Anne Frank. (Excellent movie.)



In hip hop news, (here's to you, sexybxnigga, RubbabandMan and Diamond_Princess):

Eminem and Kim Mathers remarried yesterday at a tightly guarded ceremony at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Guests included the members of G-Unit and Proof of D12, who was the best man. This is the second trip down the aisle for the Mathers, who were married first in '99. Eminem's album, Curtain Call, is now available in stores.

Now you all know I don't give a good goddamn about DMX but this is pertinent info for his fans. X quietly walked away from Def Jam and longtime friend Jay-Z to sign with Columbia Records. His new LP, Here We Go Again, is slated for a spring release. X left prison a few days short of his 70-day sentence late last month for good behavior.

The Source Magazine is attempting to boot David Mays and Raymond "Benzino" Scott from the company, claiming their involvement in the company hurts “not only the employees of The Source, but all of its investors, vendors, subscribers and readers.” What exactly does that mean? If they're not shipping crack in between the pages of the magazine are they really casuing it any harm? Or is it that sexual harassment lawsuit that's still floating around? Oops! Did I say that out loud?

This isn't hip hop news but...Um, when were ya'll gone tell me that Kylie Minougue had breast cancer? You know I don't keep up with the cracker news! Ya'll gotta give me something, mayne! I can't be in two dimensions at once.

In Dumb Fuck News...
Juvenile was arrested in central Florida on a warrant related to a child support case. Huh. The jokes are falling out my mouth faster than I can think them up. Now where she get them checks from? She get it from her mama. Brothas, handle ya bidniz.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 330 dollars on every page. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 310 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 310 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 310 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing