Saturday, May 27, 2006

Shut Up, B*tch

So I figured its time for me to break my posting hiatus and cough up my two cents regarding Madonna and her recent "performance." I didn't see the concert but I'm hearing that she appeared on stage on a giant cross as if she were being crucified. Apparently the church really did want to crucify her afterwards.
PEOPLE, let's remember that Madonna and her career (although I love old girl to pieces) are one big publicity stunt. Why are we acting like anything she does still shocks us? And then again, the church hasn't exactly liked Madonna since her "Like A Prayer" days, remember? Either love her, or leave her alone.

Branjelina gave birth to a baby girl, insanely dubbed
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. Gwen Stefani followed suit, ending her ninteen month pregnancy by giving birth to a baby boy, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale. Therapy anyone? Can we all let go of that collective breath we've been holding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MusixZone Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Listen to this album
Listen : Jim Jones , Harlem: Diary of a Summer
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take and may this song play all the way, through. And if it skip a beat, hit repeat, this the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. If it skip a beat, hit repeat, This the realest shit I ever wrote, this is me. -Juelz Sanatana, This Is Me, What The Game's Been Missing